Administrative Assistant – Finance Department (Temporary)
Mowi Canada West is recruiting for the position of Administrative Assistant to join our Finance Department. Based at our Campbell River head office, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-level clerical/administrative support to the executive and procurement divisions within our Finance Department. This is a key administrative role reporting directly to the Executive Support Coordinator and working closely with the Accounts Payable team and Procurement Department to ensure operational excellence to the organization. This is a temporary, full time, six-month contract with the possibility of extension.
• Impression management, serving as the initial point of contact at the office location, answering phones, greeting visitors, and maintaining the front office to ensure it is tidy and organized.
• Preparation of reports and documents, mail distribution, managing incoming and outgoing courier shipments and coordinating office supply orders.
• Scan and verify physical invoices in finance database.
• Review email for invoices/statements.
• Review of vendor accounts in finance database.
• Work with vendors to setup new accounts.
• Offer support to the business, including processing POs, updating purchasing catalogues, maintenance of employee roles.
• Sustainability reporting.
• Management of pool vehicles and lease information
• Company credit card reconciliations.
• Administrative Office Assistant Diploma or Certificate is preferred.
• Minimum of two years of administrative experience, including some experience with the accounts
payables function and coordination of travel arrangements.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with considerable experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Accommodating, personable, and comfortable with diverse groups of people.
• Highly organized and able to handle a high workload while having strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters using tact and discretion as appropriate.
Closing Date: June 21, 2021
To be considered for this opportunity with a progressive, growth-oriented company, please submit your resume
and cover letter online at: