Considering membership to the Aquaculture Association of Canada (AAC)?
AAC is a registered charity with a mandate to transfer information between the various sectors of the aquaculture community. It does this by organizing workshops and conferences on topical issues, publishing the proceedings of these events, and supporting students through scholarships, travel bursaries, and best-paper awards.
The Benefits of Joining the AAC
- Subscription to AAC Publications (eg.Bulletin of the Aquaculture Association of Canada, AAC Special Publications)
- Subscription to World Aquaculture magazine
- Discounts on registration fees at AAC conferences and workshops
- Discounts on registration fees at conferences organized by the World Aquaculture Society
- Discounts on subscriptions to Aquaculture North America and Hatchery International
- Free posting of job announcements on our website
- Networking opportunities