Graduate Student Essay ContestBulletin of the AAC Aquaculture Canada Program Guides AAC Special Publications
Deadline: December 31, 2013
- Must be a member of AAC in good standing to apply (http://www.aquacultureassociation.ca/member)
- Provide proof of enrollment in a graduate program at a recognised Canadian institution
- Agree that your essay can be reproduced in an AAC publication
- Provide the following information for the AAC publication:
- Full name
- Program and year of study
- Thesis title
- Provide a headshot
- Submit a 1000 word essay on the following subject: Define sustainable aquaculture in a Canadian context and describe what is required to achieve this goal.
Submit all information in ONE email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Grad Student Award Application in the subject line.
Thank you and good luck!