Watermark (Newsletter) News Events Jobs Archive
Managing Director, Grieg Seafood BC Ltd.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer in Norway,the Managing Director will build on the existing strategic plan for theorganization. The right candidate determines how it will achieve its long-termgoals while maintaining quality and profitable growth.Industry experiencewith fish farming will be essential and decisive in the selection of theManaging Director.The Managing Director will improve the organizationalstructure that effectively meets the needs of the business and value chain. With success, the Managing Director willensure the effective planning and execution through high performing team tomaintain sustainable and profitable operations. The successful candidate willensure the effective planning and execution of plans to maintain sustainableand profitable operations. It is essential to secure and maintain theimportance of good government relations.
The Managing Director also provides leadership,mentorship and inspiration to the independently run business here in Canada,while maintaining a clear understanding of the vision set by the corporate headoffice in Norway.
The ideal candidate:
- is a progressive senior executive who is recognized for superior general management, operational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- has proven strategic planning, financial and operations management competence.
- has a combination of salmon aquaculture production and processing experience, as well as a proven track record in developing and supporting premium branded products.
- brings a hands-on approach that fosters teamwork and company culture.
- has a track record of outstanding business results.
- is known and respected as an individual who leads by example and whose successes are attributed to an insightful vision, careful planning and skillful execution.
- Implements short and long-term strategic objectives that allow Grieg Seafood BC Ltd. to leverage its core strengths and grow its business.
- Establishes annual financial plans and goals.
- Leads the implementation of strategies for integrated operational business- based initiatives and ensures these initiatives are accomplished.
- Develops the business plan, stages the resources, builds the team and executes the plan.
Education & Expertise:
- Higher graduate degree, preferably in a relevant field such as Aquaculture or Marine Biology.
- Senior executive experience within operations, distribution and/or supply chain, preferably in the aquaculture sector or a similar industrial live-stock processing environment.
- Past experience in a senior management team with expertise in optimizing efficiencies in production, processing, supply chain/logistics and performance management.
- Experience developing and supporting premium branded products.
- Has exposure to a publicly traded entity and confident in reporting from a distance.
- Knowledge and/ or understanding of the controversies and issues surrounding the Aquaculture industry.
Company name:GriegSeafood BC Ltd.
Contact Information: Ph: 250-286-0838 Fax: 250-286-1883Em:email@example.com
Title of Position: ManagingDirector
Business Address: 106-1180Ironwood Street, Campbell River, BC V9W 5P7
Terms of employment:Fulltime
Benefits package:Acomprehensive benefits package will be provided
Location of work:Positionbased out of Campbell River, BC at 106-1180 Ironwood Street but will includetravel to hatcheries and farm sites on the East and West Coasts of VancouverIsland and Sechelt, BC. International travel to Norway will be required.
For further information and initial inquiries pleasecontact Visindi by Knut Eide, +47 91656107, or Hege Rødland, +47 91617560. Allinquiries are treated in confidence, also towards our client in the initialphase. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible and no later thanthe end of July 2016 at www.visindi.no