Watermark (Newsletter) News Events Jobs Archive
Trout Hatchery Manager, Montebello, Quebec
Contact Email: email@example.com
- producing top quality fish in a cost-effective manner for lake stocking within the park and for sale to other lake associations, clubs and restaurants.
- basic trouble shooting of equipment and processes
- understanding and adhering to provincial health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Prior experience in trout or salmonid farming, including all processes from spawning to harvesting
- Good critical thinking abilities, decision making abilities and sound judgement
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines for production
- Basic computer skills
- Highly motivated, positive outlook and attitude towards work
- Good communication skills needed and Bilingual (French/English) an asset
A residence is provided within the park, which is located 1 hour from Ottawa and 1 1/2 hours from Montreal. The successful candidate will become an integral member of the Kenauk Nature management team which is dedicated to providing memorable fishing and nature experiences to our guests in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Submit resumes to:
Bill Nowell, General Manager
Kenauk Nature, 1000 chemin Kenauk, Montebello QC J0V 1L0
We thank everyone for their interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.